22

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 Comment5 Comments





2 days ago was my B-day! I turned 22 (WOW - I can't believe it)!!! I was originally thinking to officially launch my blog ON my birthday but I'm doing it now, a few days delayed... :) So this is going to be a quick post! A quick but warm welcome to my world! This is a blog about finding style in everything we do... Finding style in the way we dress, in the way we eat, walk, talk, behave or act...! So what I'm telling y'all is to search "in there" and find YOURS!


                      Wearing Bershka shirt, Pull and Bear belt, Zara jeans, Pink Woman shoes
                          
2 days ago was my B-day and I felt some really positive vibes coming from my loved ones!


LOVE YOU BACK,
 Lena

5 Comments:

Nubiasnonsense said...

I love the denim you look so pretty.. happy b day

Thalia said...

hello girl! nice blog! welcome to the blogosphere!
xx

Anonymous said...

cute shoes! good luck with your blog!

Angie He said...

Lovely flats :P
Nice hair, looks good on you

λού said...

hello hello!!!nice bloooooooog!