Tuesday, March 01, 2011 Comment22 Comments

...was my carnival costume the other night when I was bartending! 




That night I felt more myself than ever! The costume concept is SO ME! I love everything about it: afro hair, sequins, exaggeration! Musically I'm not actually the biggest fan of disco, but as long as disco-styling is concerned... I DIE!!!

I bought this sequined blazer from Mango on sale some months ago! It has a special place in my heart and my closet! <3

Shout-out of the day: Disco, disco, disco, disco... I can go disco-ing until the carnival is over... Don't blame ME for all this disco talking babies! Just... Blame it on the boogie! Visit Vero's blog and get lost in her grooviness!

Love, Lena!

22 Comments:

Emmanuelle said...

wow! agnwristh!!! :D fovero kostoumi <3

Leia said...

You look INCREdibLE!

Leia

Emilie said...

hah looove this outfit!! You look awesome :D

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Tima said...

Disco fever!! You look great!

Editor & Chic

Amira said...

Great photos!

Unknown said...

how ccool :D haha

Jessica Mura said...

ahah!! Amazing post! I like this style!! :P :P

verotronik said...

hahahha 8ea!!!!!


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Lookin hot chica!!! :D

xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com

P.S: I bet you'd look gorgeous with the feather House of Harlow ring we're giving away on my blog NOW! :D

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

haha i love this blazer!

Kristen said...

such fun pics! loving that blazer so much too!

Froso M. said...

Seriously, eisai thea! H perouka einai toso teleia!

Rania Kelesidou said...

Αχ τι ωραιο,τελικα λιγη φαντασια μονο χρειαζεται κ βρισκεις την πιο ωραια στολη!Πολυ ωραια δειχνεις!Φιλια!!

Nells said...

teleio to look sou!!poly m arese!!!
filakia polla!!

www.ffffashionmixxxx.com

CoffeeBlooms said...

my dear you look stunning!!!!!! absolutely!

Laura said...

AMAZING look:))))

MaRiza said...

vlepw, kaluptoume oles tis dekaeties me epituxia!!
uperoxo ntusimo! eimai sigourh oti osoi se eidan 8a epsaxnan na vroun pou einai h xronomhxanh pou se efere sto 2011 apo ta '80s!

Anna Bonfiglio said...

Hello beautiful!
Do you know the designer Danny Wise?
Pass to my blog and tell me what you think of my last post on his new Spring-Summer ..
Thanks in advance ..

Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

Kristen Leo said...

TELEIA stolh! wow! <3


BRANDS GALAXY GIVAWAY on my blog!
http://mary-jane-girl.blogspot.com/

Chicca said...

You look awesme!!!Amazing post
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Wow! Disco-Disco!!!
Adorable girl!


From Russia with love!

Javier said...

Nice blog! i love it!
If u can, visit:
unknownlooks.blogspot.com
See ya!