Tuesday, November 16, 2010 Comment16 Comments

Tamta is a Georgian pop singer that partcipated in Super Idol Greece some years ago and was placed second! She has an amazing voice and on top of that she is a HUGE fashion icon! 

Constited of bright-coloured pieces, unique accessories, and uncovnentional hairstyles I would describe her style as "extraordinary-pop-on-of-a-kind-chic"... :PP

I' a huge fan of her and always inspired by her outfits, hair styles and make up! I love people who dare to differ! 

Tamta... A gift from Georgia to Greece! :))












Here's a great blog that follows her steps...

Have fun babes!

Love, Lena!

16 Comments:

Unknown said...

She was so pretty! And love her tattoo in her blog! Nice post

Anonymous said...

I didn't know her, but she seems to have a very original style!
And she has great legs!!!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

verotronik said...

agapw! kai eidika to teleutaio kokkino malli ths!

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

She's gorgeous! I've never heard of her before, so thanks for the intro, and for stopping by G&G.

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

Froso M. said...

Love her lace leotard!

CoffeeBlooms said...

loooove the red color of her hair in the first pictures! :)

Marina said...

thanks for sharing

xx Marina

Lorelai Sebastian said...

agapw<3

Unknown said...

wonderful post! I love it!
my name's martina and I come from Italy...I 'd like you follow me... visit my blog! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^

Karen said...

She is so pretty and definitely has her own unique and great style!!!

XOX,
Karen

http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

WE INSPIRE US said...

She is a one red head, stulish and hot mama =) like her style a lot!!!

thnx for intrudicing het to us =)

Ilse said...

wow, she really is cool!

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

love her style.. so amazing.
first time reader..
please check my blog.

www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

Thanh said...

that girl is so pretty. I've never known about her so I'm glad I stumbled upon her and your blog!

paperwhales.blogspot.com/

Soso said...

wooow amazing girl!

http://fashionuance.blogspot.com

strawberrygirl said...

really beautiful woman, I adore her hair!